ETF’s provide investors simple, low-cost access to some of the worlds biggest and best companies. I would even go as far as saying they’ve revolutionised the way we invest!
Unsurprisingly, ETFs have become so popular in recent years, it’s almost beyond belief. How’s this for a stat, according to ETFGI, flows into ETFs are already on pace to surpass a record 2020, totalling $659bn in the first six months of 2021 compared with $767bn for all of last year. Mind. Blown.
Why I’m Comparing The Best Australian ETFs in 2021
With so much attraction towards ETFs, the number of ETFs available to investors has naturally grown as ETF providers like Vanguard and iShares squabble over market share. According to Statista, there were 7,602 ETFs available worldwide in 2020, up from 276 in 2003. That’s an average 21.3% compounded annual growth rate per year!
So with a ridiculous amount of choice out there, it’s becoming increasingly challenging for Aussie investors to navigate the enormous world of ETFs. That’s where I come in.
With so many choices on offer, I thought I’d create articles uncovering the Best Australian ETFs in 2021 to guide you down ETF Street!
The articles will mainly come in the form of comparisons between similar ETFs. For example, ‘Best ETF Tracking Asian Companies.’
Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and most importantly, find value in these articles.
- VGS vs IOO – 2 ASX International ETFs ComparedVGS & IOO are two popular ASX-listed ETFs for Australian Investors seeking exposure to global shares. Both ETFs track the performance of some of the world’s largest companies including Amazon, Google, Apple, Johnson & Johnson, […]
- CRYP ETF Review: The ASX Finally Has A Cryptocurrency ETF, But Hold Your Horses, There’s A Catch.Before this reading this CRYP ETF Review any further, please ensure you’ve read and clearly understand our financial disclaimer located at the bottom of this post. At the beginning of November 2021, the ASX welcomed […]
- DHHF vs VDHG – One ETF To Rule Them All?Considering 86% of Australian active fund managers have failed to outperform the S&P/ASX 200 benchmark over a 15 year period, a simple, mostly passive investment strategy is vastly superior for most people. As Warren Buffett […]
- Best Hydrogen ETF ASX: 2022 HGEN ETF ReviewETF Securities have teamed up with index provider, Solactive to launch Australia’s first Hydrogen Themed ETF, HGEN. In this write-up, I’ll start by giving you a flavour of the Hydrogen market, and then move into my […]
- 3 Of The Best Dividend ETF(s) On The ASX Compared in 2022 (VHY vs IHD vs RDV)In this article, I’ll be getting under the hood of 3 of the Best Dividend ETF(s) listed on the ASX. Specifically, I’ll be reviewing Vanguards Australian Shares High Yield ETF (ASX:VHY), iShares Dividend Opportunities ETF […]
- Best ASX Cybersecurity ETF: 2022 HACK ETF ReviewTo kick off this article, I’ll provide a brief overview of the global Cybersecurity market. From there, I’ll move into my HACK ETF review. Nowadays, investors can access Thematic ETFs designed to invest in a […]
- Best Ethical ETFs: My Top 3 Aussie Ethical ETF(s) in 2022 (FAIR vs VETH vs GRNV)Following on from My Top 3 Global ESG ETFs article, I thought I’d shift the conversation back home and investigate some of the Best Aussie Ethical ETF(s) (FAIR vs VETH vs GRNV). In this article, […]
- 2 ETFs (VGS vs VTS) For Global Exposure in 2022*This article was last updated on: 7/05/2022 In this article, I discuss two of Australia’s popular international ETFs (VGS vs VTS). I’ll also touch on some other ASX listed ETFs that generally align with the […]
- 3 Of The Best Property ETF(s) (ASX) in 2022 (VAP vs MVA vs SLF)Getting a foot into the frothy Australian property market has proved difficult in recent years. Both metropolitan and regional properties have flown off the shelf thanks to a combination of record-low interest rates, and government […]
- Best Aussie ETFs: My Top 3 Aussie ETFs in 2022 (VAS vs A200 vs IOZ)This article was last updated on 04/01/2022 It’s time to dissect the best Aussie ETFs tracking Australian companies. Betashares Australia 200 ETF (ASX:A200) vs Vanguard’s Australian Shares Index ETF (ASX:VAS) vs iShares Core S&P/Asx 200 […]
- ESG Investing: My Top 3 Global Ethical ETF(s) in 2022 (ETHI vs ESGI vs VESG)This article was last updated on 8/01/22. If you’ve seen Sir. David Attenborough’s “A Life On Our Planet” on Netflix, you’ll know that he makes a very compelling case for moving towards a future where […]
- My Top 3 ASX Asian ETF(s) (VAE vs ASIA vs IAA) in 2022.This article was last updated on 5/01/22. Why Invest In Asia? It’s no secret that Asia is a continent on the rise economically. However, it may come as a surprise that China boasts the world’s […]
- 3 of The Best US ETFs Listed On The ASX in 2022 (VGS vs NDQ vs IVV)This article was last updated on 5/01/22. To capture the best exposure to U.S. companies from Australia, I’ve put together a list of 3 of the best US ETFs listed on the ASX that predominantly […]