We want to work with you! Written an article that fits into one of our categories or would like to write an article specifically for us? We’re always looking to work with writers who are passionate about making financial wisdom go viral. If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
So what’s in it for you?
We’ll do everything we can to ensure we help you build your brand and credibility as a writer. To do this, We’ll ensure the following:
- Give you credit as the author in the byline. This means your name will appear underneath the article title.
- Make the layout as clean as if it were your own post. We’ll make sure your text is properly aligned and free of errors.
- Create you an author profile on our site with a headshot and brief author bio, including links to your site (if available).
- Ensure the article is optimized for SEO to ensure it reaches as many readers as possible
Before submitting, please ensure your article is in line with the guidelines below:
- Original content (content not published anywhere else). Any kind of copied content will not be accepted.
- Aim for 700 to 1200 words
- Provide a meta description
- We will not accept or allow you to submit referral links between posts.
- Ensure paragraphs do not exceed 300 words in length without being separated by a subheading. Subheadings are useful because they can point our readers to specific points in the article that will most benefit them.
- Provide a headshot photo of yourself. We’ll need this when creating your author profile so your content can be directly attributed to you.
- Send any properly attributed photos you’d like included in your post as separate jpeg attachments. Please specify which photo you’d like as the header image.
- Provide a short author bio. It should be brief in nature (roughly 100-150 words) and provide some basic information about your background and interest in finance.
- Ensure that no more than 25% of sentences are greater than 20 words in length.
We’ll proofread and potentially make editing suggestions to your article before posting if necessary. We will not post an edited version of your article without your approval (except for spelling mistakes).
If this interests you, please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you would like more detail.
*Sponsored posts are accepted.